10 Things to note for Creating Mobile Applications
Mobility has become central to the way enterprises conduct their business, enabling employees and customers to be always-on and powering the next wave of connected services—the Internet of Things. Enterprise mobility goes beyond mobile apps – it’s about ensuring a ‘mobile first’ business. Here is a list of things you should be doing before creating mobile applications or building an App.
Creating Mobile Applications
- Choose a Platform: Pick appropriate mobile platform for application development from Android, iPhone, Blackberry and Windows
- Research your Competition: Track major players in the market of your niche; what functionalities and techniques they are using to do better in business
- Think Different: Several apps are already available in market, what distinct are you going to offer in same niche? Is it solving unique purpose or sticky than other apps? Ask these question.
- Understand User Behavior: What users are looking for? Go through the forums, Q/A sites and Social channels to find topics people are discussing many times and how can your app solve their purposes?
- News, Updates and Standards: It is better to know about mobile app development closely. Read what new comes in market, standards to develop a mobile application and word mouth of mobile industry.
- Basic Tools: Knowledge of basic tools is mandatory to develop and app. Tools like smartphone or iPad and iPhone SDK app must be available for development team to execute the app.
- Target Audience: Predict your target audience and what are their needs? It is important to find out what kind of people will use your app and their regions.
- App Updating at App Store: App store is the place where you create your credentials and distribution provisioning profile, define app IDs, prepare application and upload it to iTunes connect.
- Social Promotion: After app creation, social promotion is best way to market your application. So, create your fan pages and profiles on social channels to boost your app in your target region.
- Feedbacks and Reviews: Take advantage of app review channels to get feedbacks and reviews about your app to calculate the success of your app in your niche market.
User expectations are high and will only increase with new innovations in technology. It is not enough to just get an app into the marketplace anymore. To warrant the time and money spent in development. Proper planning and strategy help to produce apps that users won’t just use, but they’ll also enjoy.
Intransure’s talent pool of mobile app developers includes highly-skilled analysts, UX experts and certified software engineers who are well-versed in building apps for all the major platforms. Apps can be developed natively, or by using cross-platform frameworks and platforms such as PhoneGap or Xamarin.
Write a mail at [email protected] or call us at +1 929 900 8026 and let us tell you how we can add value to your business.