How Do You Generate Leads with Marketing Automation?
Marketing automation has a range of benefits, including improving the quality and quantity of leads.
According to marketers, the greatest benefit of using automation software is generating more leads.
Four Elements That Drive Results
Ready to Learn? Here’s How it Works:
- Collaboration with Sales
- Lead scoring helps determine which leads are ready for sales, and can generate a 20% increase in sales opportunities.
- Now, instead of chasing leads off, sales can talk to them when they’re ready.
- Email Drip Campaigns
- 60 Percent of consumers read marketing emails.
- By segmenting prospects based on demographic and behavioral data, marketers can produce targeted auto responder’s campaigns.
- Email is also 3X more likely to prompt a purchase than social media.
- Landing Pages
- Drip campaigns send leads to landing pages where they provide their contact information in exchange for relevant, valuable content.
- Using automation in conjunction with landing pages can result in conversion rates as high as 50 percent.
- Personalization and A/B Testing
- 3 out of 5 companies say A/B testing is very valuable for increasing conversion rates.
- Testing can uncover which image or headline appeals most to your audience. Personalization can pull data from a prospect’s profile and insert it into landing pages or email copy.
- Personalized emails generate 6X the revenue of non-personalized emails.
Marketing Automation is an Ongoing Process
Marketing automation isn’t just a trend, it’s a powerful set of tools which can help your company close deals and improve ROI. And the key input to marketing automation is Customer and Market Intelligence, study of behavioral patterns and the ever changing market conditions. These inputs can be deduced by the analyzing the large sets of data generated by the business.
At Intransure we have a stellar team of Big Data experts, Data Analytics and Visualization experts who can not only just churn the data but give key results to aid the Marketing Automation Process.
Write a mail at [email protected] or call us at +1 929 900 8026 and let us tell you how we can add value to your business.